Midwifery Today Community

A home for friends of birth
Subscribe to Midwifery Today magazine


Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
  • Re: Water VBAC

    I'd look for a supportive careprovider. Ask the hospital which Certified Nurse Midwives and OBs do deliveries in the water, then make an appointment to talk with them. Homebirth midwives are far more open to waterbirths and you can certainly consider them. Continuous monitoring doesn't prevent uterine rupture. It only detects it. Whether ...
    Posted to VBAC and Cesarean Prevention (Forum) by PamUdy on 04-22-2013
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Contact UsTerms of UsePrivacy PolicyAbout Us
© 2015 Midwifery Today, Inc.