in

Midwifery Today Community

A home for friends of birth
Attend the Midwifery Today conference in Harrisburg

Attention all MIDWIVES

Last post 11-05-2009 6:41 AM by Vickyt37. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-04-2009 11:51 AM

Attention all MIDWIVES

Please can you help me?? Big Smile My name is vicky and Im currently doing an Access to Midwifery course. my independent research project is concerning, Natural Childbirth.

Im looking for 20 midwifes, to answer my questionaire!!! its not that big, around 10-15 questions.

If you are interested, and have have about 30 minutes to spare, Please can you email me on victoria.tarbox@btinternet.com, i will then foward you the questionnaire to complete.

Please help me, there is so much paperwork to fill in, to send these into the national health service, and do not want to fail my project.

I hope you can help me, and im looking forward to hearing from you shortly.

Many Thanks

Vicky, budding midwife in the making....Smile

• 11-05-2009 4:51 AM In reply to

Re: Attention all MIDWIVES

Vicky, can you address whether this survey is only for those midwives who are in the NHS? Are you looking for responses out of the country? US? Canada? etc.  Thank you!

Susan

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult. --E.B. White
  • 11-05-2009 6:41 AM In reply to

Re: Attention all MIDWIVES

Brlnbabies:

Vicky, can you address whether this survey is only for those midwives who are in the NHS? Are you looking for responses out of the country? US? Canada? etc.  Thank you!

Yes sorry! would prefer midwives who are in the NHS and from the UK! but will except responses from midwives outside the uk, as it will give me some more back ground as to their ideas, say for instance birthing centres or at home!

Thanks

Vicky

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Subscribe to Midwifery Today magazine
Contact UsTerms of UsePrivacy PolicyAbout Us
© 2014 Midwifery Today, Inc.