in

Midwifery Today Community

A home for friends of birth
Attend the Midwifery Today conference in Harrisburg

Crazy Ebay Question (bear with me)

Last post 06-02-2009 10:02 PM by claudiaToms. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-01-2009 7:29 PM

Crazy Ebay Question (bear with me)

So my husband put something on eBay and I wanted to see if there were any hits and of course I had to do a search for birthing stuff.  When I did, there were a bunch of birth control pills with "alarms" and "alarm clocks".  ??  Do pills now come with alarms?  WTH? Help me out here because I'm the VP of the OFC and haven't touched birth control in years (YEARS!!!!).  Alarms?

Susan

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult. --E.B. White
  • 06-02-2009 6:15 AM In reply to

Re: Crazy Ebay Question (bear with me)

NOPE! :D  But my over-active imagination came up with a rather vivid image of an IUD with an alarm attached and going off.....  I really need to finish this cup of coffee and wake up.

Ebay lumps things together into weird categories often.

Blessings,
    Aron

"I AM NOT CRAZY - it's just that my situation seems to require a crazy person."
  • 06-02-2009 8:46 AM In reply to

Although they did lump birth control in the same category as "childbirth education", I went back over there and it's a case for the bc pills and there's an alarm that comes with it.  I guess that's a reminder.  Several different styles and "editions" of this kind of thing.  Who knew?  Imagine being in a meeting or a job interview and your birth control pill alarm goes off!  Oh well.  I'm officially over the hill in many categories now.

Susan

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult. --E.B. White
  • 06-02-2009 10:02 PM In reply to

I just read this thread!  Yes set your mind free to where you could/might be when this alarm went off.  I wonder what kind of alarm?  Fire drill,tornado watch.  It is true,sometimes I try not to read or listen too much.  I am sure my stupid alarm will go off and I sometime get crazy when that happens.

claudia

Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. - Robert A Heinlein
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Subscribe to Midwifery Today magazine
Contact UsTerms of UsePrivacy PolicyAbout Us
© 2014 Midwifery Today, Inc.