I would like to encourage you to plan a physiologically normal birth, and only accept surgery if there is a valid reason at the time. The main issue to check prior to making that decision is that the baby's placenta is clear of the scars in your womb's lower segment.
It sounds to me as though you have a very good chance of giving birth vaginally (Plan A) this time, if given a chance. You have come to a midwives chat forum, so I don't suppose you will be surprised when a midwife says you need a good midwife who is skilled in normal birth. You won't need an obstetrician unless referred on by your midwife. Even if you do find that you need another caesarean, your baby will be better prepared for her/his transition from the womb to this world if you come into spontaneous labour and are unmedicated until a decision is made to move to Plan B.
You said you were in labour 10 hours, and progressed to fully dilated. That's excellent progress. The problems you experienced after that with the reduced beat to beat variability on the monitor mean that for some reason there wasn't as much oxygen getting through to her during contractions. This could have been related to the cord around the neck, but that in itself would not usually obstruct progress. The big obstruction to progress at this point would have been fear. From your story we don't know if you might have been able to give birth vaginally, because once the decision is made to operate, that's what's done.
The scrapes on the top of her head would not have been caused by hitting a bone in your pelvis. They were probably caused by a doctor placing a scalp electrode, or by obstetric forceps used in the operating theatre. Your hips and pelvis are probably beautifully proportioned for childbearing. The loss of ability with normal birth is a problem with the care providers, not with the women.
My best wishes from Melbourne Australia