in

Midwifery Today Community

A home for friends of birth
Attend the Midwifery Today conference in Harrisburg

Invitation to take part in my student research project.

Last post 01-08-2011 12:34 PM by bright_birth. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-08-2011 12:34 PM

Invitation to take part in my student research project.

Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";}

Dear midwives and other birth professional,

I am a first year student at Ryerson Midwifery Education Program (Toronto). As a part of one of my courses (Working Across Differences in Midwifery) I am writing a project named “Birth Experience as Lived by Birth Professionals”. In this project I would like to look at emotional and social aspects of how being birth professional affects one’s experience of pregnancy and childbirth as well as how this experience in itself affects one’s practice. In order to conduct this research I would like to ask you for your input. I am asking you to fill out an anonymous questioner (available in paper form or online at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JLBVBYV ). Because questioners are anonymous, all information you provide will stay confidential. Results of this project will only be used within a framework of the above course and I hope they will help me and my peers better understand needs of women in our care who belong to the same profession as you, and provide them with better care.

Thank you very much for your time and thoughts.

Yelena Skorik

Bright Birth Doula Services
    http://www.doula4you.ca
    Filed under: ,
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Subscribe to Midwifery Today magazine
Contact UsTerms of UsePrivacy PolicyAbout Us
© 2014 Midwifery Today, Inc.