in

Midwifery Today Community

A home for friends of birth
Attend the Midwifery Today conference in Harrisburg

looking for a midwife in Coquitlam, BC, or vecinity

Last post 02-19-2011 11:52 AM by Tabitha. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-28-2010 12:58 AM

looking for a midwife in Coquitlam, BC, or vecinity

Hello, I apologize if this is not the right place for my post.  I am 17 weeks pregnant with my third baby, and I am looking for a midwife.  My first two deliveries were traumatic (received 6 units of blood with my first one) and bled heavily with my second one.  I am convinced a midwife provides better care and support than a doctor, and I am looking for someone to support me in my faith as well.  Would anyone know of a Christian midwife in Coquitlam, B.C.(Canada) or vecinity?  Thank you for taking the time to read this and to respond.

• 12-19-2010 8:10 PM In reply to

Re: looking for a midwife in Coquitlam, BC, or vecinity

Hi Tabitha, I'm a birth attendant, not a registered midwife, and I live in Vancouver.  I'd be glad to talk to you about what your choices are in this area.  You can phone me anytime at  604 737 7063.  Gloria Lemay  http://www.glorialemay.com/blog

http://www.glorialemay.com/blog
  • 02-19-2011 8:54 AM In reply to

• Ingrid
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-19-2011
    • Posts 2

Hello Tabitha,

My name is Ingrid.  I am 24 weeks pregnant, and also am looking for a Christian midwife, or someone who is very open to my Christian belfiefs.  I had a midwife in Abbotsford,  and no longer do due to my choices. I am now am searching prayerfully for another midwife in the fraser valley area(Chilliwack area preferably.)  I was wondering if you had found someone that you would be willing to share info about.  I look forward to hearing from you.  Sincerely  IngridSmile

mangomumma
  • 02-19-2011 11:52 AM In reply to

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Subscribe to Midwifery Today magazine
Contact UsTerms of UsePrivacy PolicyAbout Us
© 2014 Midwifery Today, Inc.