in

Midwifery Today Community

A home for friends of birth
Attend the Midwifery Today conference in Harrisburg

Check out my new student midwife bag!!

Last post 11-19-2010 9:47 PM by Brlnbabies. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-17-2010 11:27 PM

Check out my new student midwife bag!!

Check out my new bag!! I wanted a really nice, professional bag to tote my
    equipment and books in. So I found this lady on ebay that does customizing. I
    made her a logo for midwifery and ordered it. I LOVE it !!! It is nice and
    big, holds a ton, has great pockets, bottle holders and a zipper top!! Everyone
    I have shown LOVE it!! Anyway I didn't want a little canvas one and I am so
    happy with it!! I wanted to share it with you all.
    Here it is and I don't make anything of it's sell I just wanted to share it with
    you all!

Shawnicy

Please contact Shawnicy privately if you'd like the link to see the bag mentioned in her post.  Midwifery Today accepts ads for products through the Midwifery Today journal and the website itself.  You can contact Midwifery Today if you'd like to place an ad. We don't allow ads to be posted in the forum posts themselves.  Unfortunately, the link that was supplied above is really an ad for the person selling the bags, even though Shawnicy is not profiting from them.  Thanks for your anticipated understanding.

• 11-18-2010 2:01 PM In reply to

Re: Check out my new student midwife bag!!

I am sorry Embarrassed!  I am really not spam though.  I just wanted to share and my midwives said that I should cause it is such a nice bag.  But I understand.

• 11-19-2010 9:47 PM In reply to

Re: Check out my new student midwife bag!!

No, there's a difference between spam and an ad.  I had to delete the portion that was the ad.  If it was spam, the entire post would've been history.  I hope you got the email I sent with the explanation. ??

Susan

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult. --E.B. White
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Subscribe to Midwifery Today magazine
Contact UsTerms of UsePrivacy PolicyAbout Us
© 2014 Midwifery Today, Inc.