in

Midwifery Today Community

A home for friends of birth
Attend the Midwifery Today conference in Harrisburg

Bradley Reborn

Last post 11-03-2010 12:45 PM by Brlnbabies. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-31-2010 6:44 PM

Bradley Reborn

There are some fabulous changes going on in the world of childbirth education and Bradley classes are coming into the 21st century.  You can read more about that at http://www.teachersurvey2010.blogspot.com/. It's pretty dang exciting.

Susan

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult. --E.B. White
  • 11-03-2010 10:07 AM In reply to

Re: Bradley Reborn

This "New Face" of Bradley is not all it's cracked up to be.  It is in essence an attempt at a hostile takeover of the company.  The group is attempting to steal the work and the base of the Hathaway family.

Bradley needs to change.  It must updated to be effective in this day and time. However, stealing the lifework of natural birth pioneers in an effort to gain monetarily is not the way to do it!

This is the Daughter in Law of the Hathaways, who has never been an employee of Bradley or the AAHCC.  Due to family relations she has been stuck in the middle of the mess, and she has released a statement:

Please read Midwifery Today's rules/regs regarding the posting of articles and/or copyrighted material.  The article was removed.

• 11-03-2010 12:45 PM In reply to

Re: Bradley Reborn

One thing MT has always prided herself on is that we play nice here and we are civil.  Let's try not to get involved in a She Said This and She Said That and Then She Wrote This argument.  It would be great to have a discussion of the pros and cons of a method splitting into two distinct parts or perhaps melding into one cohesive whole.  However, it's not a place to bring in business politics. Yes

Susan

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult. --E.B. White
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Subscribe to Midwifery Today magazine
Contact UsTerms of UsePrivacy PolicyAbout Us
© 2014 Midwifery Today, Inc.