in

Midwifery Today Community

A home for friends of birth
Attend the Midwifery Today conference in Harrisburg

Hello I just Joined.

Last post 07-08-2010 6:23 PM by mybodymyself. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-07-2010 8:28 PM

Hello I just Joined.

Hello everyone my name is Shivan. I am twenty years old and I live in Boca Raton, Florida. I will be starting direct entry midwifery classes in a week at the international institute for health professionals. I am excited and nervous to start my education, I thought joining this forum would help me in my research and studies. I am also a student with kaplan university studying Health and Wellness. I would love to read any advice anyone has for me.

Thank You

• 07-08-2010 6:23 PM In reply to

Re: Hello I just Joined.

Shivan,

Welcome to MT and MTF.  Its pleasure to meet you and hope to stay you aroundHave no clue and really have not that much info on your questions.  Have seen this topic in threads on here and off of here in the past, but at the same time have forgotten what were my responses to them.

Highly recommend that you check out MT and MTF as well.  At the same time I recommend that you check out Our Bodies, Ourselves, The Boston Women's Health Book Collective and their companion website/blog as well.  Found its really helpful no matter what. Do recommend that you do additional learning and research besides the books and website I give you to give you. For more info on this.

Hope my recommendations do help you.

Good luck with this.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Subscribe to Midwifery Today magazine
Contact UsTerms of UsePrivacy PolicyAbout Us
© 2014 Midwifery Today, Inc.