in

Midwifery Today Community

A home for friends of birth
Attend the Midwifery Today conference in Harrisburg

Two new links for Well Woman Care

Last post 07-28-2009 12:39 PM by journyingonthepath. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-28-2009 12:39 PM

Two new links for Well Woman Care

Hello Ladies,

I'm going to post the links for two web sites I've been given.  I believe both can contribute to better care of ourselves.

1.  www.emofree.com   

This is for the Emotional Freedom Technique.  It was reccomended by the DOM I've been seeing for accpuncture.  I have checked out the site and found it interesting.  They have a free download of how to do the basic technique as well as E-news info.  I have recieved the download but have not read through it yet.  My goal is to use it on myself and then DH.

2. www.herbsetc.com

This site was reccomended by a friend that works in a health food store.  She has been a vegetarian for a long time and has had numerous health problem over the years.  She highly reccomends a product called Chlor-oxygen.  This company, based in Santa Fe, NM has many other products which claim to be completely natural.  They also have a directory that cross references health concerns with the appropriate herbs.  I looked over the web site and believe it to a good one.  Not all products were available over the web when I looked but they give a phone and mail contacts.

I wish all of you the best of health!

Pam

A Woman Journying On The Path To Midwifery
    Filed under: ,
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Subscribe to Midwifery Today magazine
Contact UsTerms of UsePrivacy PolicyAbout Us
© 2014 Midwifery Today, Inc.