in

Midwifery Today Community

A home for friends of birth
Attend the Midwifery Today conference in Australia

What's happening in Italy???

Last post 08-06-2009 4:42 AM by amyworsham. 22 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-30-2009 8:19 AM In reply to

Re: What's happening in Italy???

Ciao Rebecca,

I am sure you will get a reply from Mipa(sometimes they are a bit slow) otherwise you could always phone them 335 357436 Unfortunately homebirth in Italy is very rare but does not mean it is not safe...I would not really care about what people say.... you know what is the best for you and your baby...I personally  going to have my baby at home because I think it will be safe and nice to share this experience with my husband and daughter(she is 6 and very looking forward to see her wee sister) Anyway on this link you can find some midwives contact http://www.logic.it/melograno/lomb.htm or  have a look at this web site http://www.nascereacasa.it/faq.htm Can you speak any italian?

Let me know

Manu

• 08-03-2009 5:58 AM In reply to

When are you due??

Rivka

Rivka Cymbalist, BA, CD(DONA)
    birth attendant
    @montrealdoula
  • 08-03-2009 6:11 AM In reply to

As one of the moderators, I just wanted to put in that it may not be in your best interest or the best interest of someone else, to post a phone number here.  Although we are usually a safe haven, it can be a weird world out there.  Rather than posting phone numbers, it may be a good idea to write, "Please contact me off list" or "Please contact me privately" and have someone click on your screen name and send you either a private message through these forums or a personal email.

Susan

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult. --E.B. White
  • 08-03-2009 6:30 AM In reply to

I am due August 21.

Rivka, I just tried to give you a call. Should I be dialing something else before the 333? I am in Genoa and very unfamilar with the way the phones beep or how to dial out.

Thanks,

Amy

• 08-05-2009 11:31 PM In reply to

Whats your number Amy? I will call you as soon as I can. My number is 333 237 6263...it's a mobile, keep trying. I will try to check my emails again later this morning,

Cheers,

Rivka

birth attendant
    @montrealdoula
  • 08-05-2009 11:33 PM In reply to

Thank you, I will try to be cautious but in this case I am not able to access my emails very frequently...

birth attendant
    @montrealdoula
  • 08-05-2009 11:50 PM In reply to

Re: home birth in italy

I am in Lunigiana...and I am leaving in early September. I wish I could help you....

Buona Fortuna,

Rivka

birth attendant
    @montrealdoula
  • 08-06-2009 4:42 AM In reply to

Hi Rivka, my number is (39) 010 312467. Thank you, Amy

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
Subscribe to Midwifery Today magazine
Contact UsTerms of UsePrivacy PolicyAbout Us
© 2014 Midwifery Today, Inc.