in

Midwifery Today Community

A home for friends of birth
Attend the Midwifery Today conference in Harrisburg

Traveling Midwives?

Last post 03-19-2012 8:00 AM by Valerie Gommon. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-09-2012 10:27 PM

• Ann
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-10-2012
    • Posts 1

Traveling Midwives?

I recently came across an old thread where some midwives were dicussing about some of the places they have traveled to.

I am wondering if there are any midwives out there who might possibly be interested in traveling to Southern china around a September 30 due date. Or does anyone know of any midwife organtizations where the midwives travel?

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

• 02-16-2012 5:34 PM In reply to

Re: Traveling Midwives?

I'm trying to travel to Nepal sometime in the fall of 2012.  I have had a few conversations with a woman who is one of the founders of the birth center in Kathmandu.  I haven't heard from her recently.  I'm looking for any information on where CPM's can volunteer in Nepal.  Where are you planning to travel to?

• 03-05-2012 7:58 PM In reply to

Hi Anne, I'm currently in Hangzhou working. You can contact me via email flamidwyfe1@aol.com

Thanks, Sandi

• 03-15-2012 1:37 PM In reply to

I don't know if you have found a midwife yet, and September is already a very busy month for me but since you are at the tailend of the month and my clients are due towards the beginning, I would be at least interested in emailing with you about your wishes etc. You can find more information on me through my website: www.newbirthmidwifery.com and find my contact info there as well.

Blessings,

Jenny

Jenny Hall, CPM, LM
    www.newbirthmidwifery.com
  • 03-19-2012 8:00 AM In reply to

Valerie Gommon
    Independent Midwife
    www.3shiresmidwife.co.uk
    www.BirthIndex.co.uk
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Subscribe to Midwifery Today magazine