in

Midwifery Today Community

A home for friends of birth
Attend the Midwifery Today conference in Harrisburg

In desperate need of a Aspiring midwife, or Midwife willing to assist at my birth at a low cost!

Last post 12-07-2011 8:54 PM by aspiringbabycatcher. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-05-2011 8:05 PM

In desperate need of a Aspiring midwife, or Midwife willing to assist at my birth at a low cost!

I live outside of Houston, and am desperately seeking someone to assist me in the birth of my baby that is due June 2012.  It will be my second baby, my first was an at home delivery about 2 years ago.  I can't afforrd to go with my same midwife I had last time, not with the new baby coming, and now havig to pay for two in daycare.  I want to do an at home birth again, and if I can't find anyone to be there with me, I plan on going at it alone, with my husband and a good friend.  I would much rather have someone who is studying to become a midwife or even an actual midwife be there.  I understand that aspiring midwife need to attend a certain number of births to get their certifications.  Attend the birth of my baby.  I can pay you, but not that much.  I have isurance, but will not have my baby in a hospital, and most midwives ask for payment up front and the insurance reimburses later.  I can't do that up front payment again.  I am living month to month as it is.  Please email me if you are interested

mlm399@yahoo.com

• 12-07-2011 8:54 PM In reply to

Re: In desperate need of a Aspiring midwife, or Midwife willing to assist at my birth at a low cost!

Who was your previous midwife? I know of some people in the area and might be able to refer you to them...

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Subscribe to Midwifery Today magazine
Contact UsTerms of UsePrivacy PolicyAbout Us
© 2014 Midwifery Today, Inc.