in

Midwifery Today Community

A home for friends of birth
Attend the Midwifery Today conference in Australia

Looking for Midwife to travel to Brazil October 1 to November 15, 2011

Last post 03-15-2012 1:28 PM by midwifejenny. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-21-2011 9:40 PM

Looking for Midwife to travel to Brazil October 1 to November 15, 2011

Lovely house in the rolling hills of the countryside of the state of Sao Paulo. American married to wonderful Brazilian man who is desperate for someone who speaks my native tongue and would be willing to come out.

We'd pay your ticket, put you up, plus extra for your service.

Any takers? I want so much to have a natural home birth!

Thank you!
    Eva 

• 08-09-2011 6:45 PM In reply to

Re: Looking for Midwife to travel to Brazil October 1 to November 15, 2011

Hello Eva,

I just saw your posting seeking a midwife to come to you in Brazil.I am looking for oppurtunities to serve women in Central and South America. Please e mail me at timeofbirth@yahoo.Thanks.

Lovely house in the rolling hills of the countryside of the state of Sao Paulo. American married to wonderful Brazilian man who is desperate for someone who speaks my native tongue and would be willing to come out.

We'd pay your ticket, put you up, plus extra for your service.

Any takers? I want so much to have a natural home birth!

Thank you!
    Eva 

• 10-19-2011 3:15 PM In reply to

Hey there! We are due in just a week or two and SADLY never found anyone who was a good fit who either was already in Brazil or could be in Brazil. SO we are here in Florida with my mom until a month after the baby is born (then we'll get back to Brazil) and have found a great midwife here. 

We just didn't want to chance it, so this has been an interesting change of plans but worked out fine b/c altho she does not have a ton of space for us, it has been nice to be near my mom.

This was completely necessary tho b/c I am not willing to have a hospital birth except under extreme circumstances. I am SO thankful for the midwives who devote their lives to this! :-) 

• 03-05-2012 8:31 PM In reply to

hello evadania if how was it going? 

Hey soul sister
  • 03-15-2012 1:28 PM In reply to

Eva,

I don't know if you check this anymore, and I realize it is much too late for your actual request, but I'm making the assumption that you are planning to have more kids in the future, and I don't want you to run into this problem again - so please - if you get pregnant again, email me at jhall@newbirthmidwifery.com (my website is: www.newbirthmidwifery.com) and I have a passion for women, birth, family and traveling so to combine all of those would be a dream.

Blessings,

Jenny Hall

Jenny Hall, CPM, LM
    www.newbirthmidwifery.com
    Filed under: , ,
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Subscribe to Midwifery Today magazine
Contact UsTerms of UsePrivacy PolicyAbout Us
© 2014 Midwifery Today, Inc.